[Dragons-Head]: Viking sea vessels were often mounted with a dragon or serpents head on the prow, it’s intention was to frighten away sea monsters, evil spirits, as well as other sea going vessels. When approaching foreign shores it would be removed to prevent scaring off the friendly land spirits. Scented with coconut and lime, we designed Dragonshead Beard Oil to honor those brave enough to risk everything. Return to the time when your ancestors took their first deep breath on foreign shores. The sun beating on their backs, adventure and the unknown ahead.
All of our oils contain the following eight nutrient rich carrier oils to help maintain, condition, and promote the healthy growth of your beard without looking or feeling greasy. Simply put, Mad Viking Beard Oil is just better for your beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Argan Oil Virgin (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Argania spinosa
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Hempseed Oil refined (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Cannabis Sativa L
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)