Gungnir Beard Balm
Gungnir Beard Balm
[GUNG-neer]: Odin’s spear. Odin was no ordinary God, and Gungnir was no ordinary spear. Created by dwarves, the most skilled smiths in the cosmos, it was said to have ancient runes carved in the tip and was not known to miss it’s mark. Likewise, Gungnir Beard Balm is no ordinary scent. It starts off with a release of Lavender and Anise, which swiftly slices into notes of clove, finally striking it’s target with a perfect bass note of Sandalwood! Gungnir Beard Balm hits the mark, every single time.
Our proprietary blend of carrier oils with the added benefits of Shea butter, Cocoa butter and beeswax along with Lavender, Anise, Sandalwood, and Clove. Güngnir Beard Balm softens and moisturizes, giving your beard everything it needs to be on point. Regular use helps relieve acne, dry skin, beard dandruff, and kills the itch! Leaves your beard soft and healthy without making it greasy!
Güngnir Beard Balm consists of the following nutrient rich base oils, butters and waxes to help maintain, condition, manage and promote healthy growth. Provides a medium styled hold without looking greasy. Mad Viking Beard Balms are just better for your beard. For more information about our Balm ingredients including their benefits, click here: Balm ingredients
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Pumpkinseed Oil (cold pressed)
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Hempseed Oil (cold pressed)
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)
- Shea Butter Virgin Unrefined (certified organic)
- Cocoa Butter (Natural Deodorized)