Gungnir Beard Oil
[GUNG-neer]: Odin’s spear. Odin was no ordinary God, and Güngnir was no ordinary spear. Created by dwarves, the most skilled smiths in the cosmos, it was said to have ancient runes carved in the tip and was not known to miss it’s mark. Likewise, Güngnir Beard Oil is no ordinary scent. It starts off with a release of Lavender and Anise, which swiftly slices into notes of clove finally striking it’s target with a perfect bass note of Sandalwood! Güngnir Beard Oil hits the mark, every single time.
All of our oils contain the following eight nutrient rich carrier oils to help maintain, condition, and promote the healthy growth of your beard without looking or feeling greasy. Simply put, Mad Viking Beard Oil is just better for your beard.
For more detailed information about our oils and their benefits, click here.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Argan Oil Virgin (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Argania spinosa
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Hempseed Oil refined (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Cannabis Sativa L
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)