Mad Viking Laderrock Beard Balm
Laderrock Beard Balm
[Ladder-rock]: Means leather coat in Swedish. For thousands of years, warriors donned armor made of leather because it was more readily available and cheaper than steel. Waging war to preserve or take lands and treasure is primal at its’ roots. If you close your eyes and take a few deep breaths after applying Laderrock Beard Balm you will almost see yourself on a barren field at first light, Breath rising into the air, shoulder to shoulder amongst war horses and berserkers alike. This leather scented balm is like no other. Apply with caution, lest you find yourself suddenly thrust into battle!
Laderrock Beard Balm consists of the following nutrient rich base oils, butters and waxes to help maintain, condition, manage and promote healthy growth and provide a medium styled hold without looking greasy. Mad Viking Beard Balms are just better for your beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus dulcis
- Apricot Kernel Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
- Pumpkinseed Oil (cold pressed)
- Avocado Oil (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Grapeseed Oil Organic (cold pressed) / Scientific Name: Vitis vinifera
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (cold pressed) Scientific Name: Simmondsia chinensis
- Hempseed Oil (cold pressed)
- Vitamin E Oil (Alpha Tocopherol)
- Shea Butter Virgin Unrefined (certified organic)
- Cocoa Butter (Natural Deodorized)